Monday, July 15, 2013

Full House


There's nothing I love more then watching an episode of Full House.  For me, it's like comfort food.  I grew up on the show and I've seen every episode more then once.  I know it's terrible, but I can't help it.  When I was a kid, my older brother was so annoyed with my constant Full House watching that he would ask me trivia questions about the show.  I could never remember the details (I was also 7) and then he'd be upset that I couldn't even remember what I was watching.


In more recent years, I found a friend who also loved Full House.  We've constantly gone back and forth asking each other trivia questions.  In honor of this shared interest, Cody, Brandi and I made him a Full House board game for his birthday.  I'm super proud of the game, but it turns out it's super hard!!

I pulled a lot of the questions from this blog: Full House Reviewed.  Check it out!!  I do disagree on one thing -- his most hated episode is my all-time favorite episode (Season 2 Christmas ep).  My childhood friend and I had that one recorded on VHS and would watch it over and over...

Photos of the game:





Props to Cody and Brandi -- your artistic abilities and creativity never cease to amaze me!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing! What great friends you are! Full House and Saved By The Bell and the Golden Girls were all slightly after my prime TV years so I don't get the love for them. But I salute your dedication

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I weighed in on the Sopranos in another post, if you care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hear that Jesse and the Rippers are reuniting on Jimmy Fallon on Friday??!!

    http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/STOP-EVERYTHING-Jesse-and-the-Rippers-to-reunite-on-Late-Night-with-Jimmy-Fallon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yolkie -- how timely!!

    ReplyDelete