Monday, February 24, 2014

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading."


I’m so bad at keeping up with this. Rest assured, I am watching just as much TV as usual, the stuff I’m watching just isn’t easy and fun to write or talk about. Except True Detective, which is a goddamn masterpiece. Unfortunately I didn’t start watching until it was a few weeks in, or else I would have probably wanted to post about it. I’m sure there will be a True Detective post eventually.


I’m not making any promises, but I’m going to try and post a little more, especially with Game of Thrones, Veep and Mad Men(!) returning. I think I’ll do it a little different, and probably just write a few thoughts and supply some links to recaps and articles from other sites. It’s all about the comments section anyways, right?

So is anyone out there? What have you been watching?

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ladies! Total cringe-fest at times in a Curb Your Enthusiasm way, but really funny. It's a shame it was cancelled!

    Plus all the regular stuff: House of Cards, Walking Dead, Girls, and Veep (season 1).

    I really want to see this True Detective show. I keep hearing how great it is. That and I need something to carry me all the way through when Mad Men and GOTR pick back up.

    NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ladies was so good. Way bummed it's cancelled. It had the potential to follow in the footsteps of the Office and Extras as a cringe-inducing comedy that had so much heart. I feel like they were trying not to blow all their heart-feltedness on one season, so it's especially a shame that we won't get to see if Stuart and Jessica ever fall for each other, or if Wade ever gets over his divorce. So many heartbreaking and sweet little moments in that show.

    Girls is killing it so far this season. Shoshanna's drunken truthspeak during the episode at the beach house was so fucking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fringe. I am watching Fringe. And still deciding about the League.
    I feel like my TV consumption is too boring for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this blog had died so i stopped checking for a while. I'm glad to see its back.

    watching or recently watched:
    -Justified and walking dead seasons that just ended
    -game of thrones of course
    -gave up on the Tudors halfway through season 2
    -survivor
    -how i met your momo, parks and rec, mindy project, community, modern family
    -hannibal
    -total divas

    baseball season has started and i got the wwe network so i'll be watching lots of MLB and wrestling. WWE in the last week has been insane, like more crazy stuff happening in a week than has happened in the last ten years

    ReplyDelete