Thursday, August 1, 2013

ArScheerio Paul

Sorry for not posting in awhile, for anyone that’s noticed. Life and work got a little hectic for a bit there. Again, we’re still in a bit of a TV lull, so there wasn’t anything too pressing to write about. Expect posts about watching the pilot of the Wire, the new FX series The Bridge, and Emmy nominations soon-ish.

In the meantime enjoy some episodes of the ArScheerio Paul Show, in which Paul Scheer and special guest reenact some historical segments from the Arsenio Hall. I remember trying to stay awake on Friday nights to watch some of these. After watching the reenactments I watched the original clips, and they really are that awkward. I think Vanilla Ice and Madonna & Rosie O’Donnel are my favorites, but they’re all pretty great. The opening is so spot-on and hilarious it's worth watching every single time.


1 comment:

  1. I don't really get it. But it was worth it for Weird Al and Allison Brie...mmmmm. Brie.

    ReplyDelete