Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nightly Schedule, 1998-2000

11:00 pm The Late Show with David Letterman
11:35 pm Switch to The Tonight Show with Leno to see who the guests were. Usually immediately switch back to Dave.
12:00 am The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn
12:35 am Late Night with Conan O’Brien (Switch back to Kilborn if he had a good guest.)
1:35 am Later (different guest host every week) This is the point where I’d usually fall asleep unless...
2:05 am Rerun of the Tonight Show. I would stay up and watch this (or sometimes set an alarm) if I couldn't sleep or there was a musical guest I wanted to see that I missed the first time around.
3:05 am Rerun of Conan. If he had a good guest but I had switched to Kilborn earlier I'd try and stay up or set an alarm for this.
4:05 am Lay in bed and worry about my grades or Y2K (no joke!)
5:30 am Wake up to get to school by 7am for a zero period class.

The entire night I had my VCR queued up with a blank tape to record musical guests and sketches from Conan. If there were ever a fire, I would probably save these tapes after my wife and pets.





No comments:

Post a Comment